Welcome Back Everyone! Hope your summer was relaxing and restful! Here are a couple of bullet points to be aware of as you make your transition back.
- Supplies for each class are listed on the blog. The links are at the top of the page. PLEASE HAVE THEM BY NEXT WEEK!
- Select Choir Auditions will be during the 2nd week of school. Please look at the Select Choir page and the music bulletin board for more information
- Variety Show Tryouts will be in October. Information will be on the music bulletin board
- Shrek The Musical Auditions will be in November. Audition Packets will be made available in October. All information will be provided at the informational meeting. The show is for 7-12th graders.
- CASMA Auditions (for chorus) will be recorded in the same fashion as we did last year. We will learn something quick, record it, and be done.
- Area All State (Sarah Stewart and Andy Hanaburgh)- Forms need to be filled out and returned to me BEFORE THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL IS OVER. See me Immediately.
Everything I missed will be relayed in the first couple days of school. Looking forward to seeing you all again!