If you have signed up to perform NYSSMA solo, please check out the “NYSSMA” page. You will find your name along with links to solos that Mr. Cerullo has selected. Please listen to them all and decide among them which one you would like to pursue. Please let him know BEFORE December break.
Hello! We’re almost back at it!
Most pages have been updated for the 2017-2018 school year including the Jr/Sr. Chorus Practice Parts, Select Choir Audition information, Variety Show audition information, NYSSMA information, and CASMA information.
PLEASE CHECK THE MUSIC SUPPLIES LIST AND BE READY FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
See you all September 6th.
On May 26th, North Warren Senior Choir competed in the Music in the Park’s Festival held at Six Flags New England.
North Warren ranked 1st in our division at the festival! A job well done!
Congratulations to everyone involved! It was a great day and I am very proud of all of you!
Congratulations to all 9-12 performers on their spring concert! It was a lovely evening and everyone performed very well!
Thank you for all of the hard work, it paid off!
Shrek Rehearsals- Will be updated via the Facebook page as well as on this blog as well as being posted on the music bulletin board outside of the chorus and band rooms. Please make EVERY EFFORT to be there. We are getting close to crunch time. OFF BOOK BY FEBRUARY BREAK!
Saturday Feb 11th- CASMA winter festival at Schroon Lake Central School. Concert begins at 3pm. Small fee in order to attend.
March 17-18-19th- North Warren Presents Shrek the Musical! All performances are FREE OF CHARGE! Spread the word!
May 16th- 9-12 Spring Concert
June 1st- 4-8 Spring Concert
Looking forward to seeing many of you at these events!
Check the 7-12 Musical Page for updates for rehearsals during December. YES! We are rehearsing before Christmas Break. Be sure to highlight your script and KNOW WHAT SCENES YOU ARE IN! It is YOUR responsibility to know when you need to be at rehearsals
Rehearsal schedule will be posted monthly on this blog, The Shrek the Musical Classroom, The Facebook page, as well as posted on the music bulletin board. EVERYONE WILL KNOW! Please make a note of when rehearsals are.
Just a reminder that winter concert season is upon us! The dates for the concerts are as follows:
Thursday Dec 1, 9-12th grade concert @ 7pm
Thursday Dec 8, 4-8th grade concert @ 7pm
Thursday Dec 15th, 1-3th grade Holiday Concert @ 7pm
Tuesday Dec 20th, Kindergarten Holiday Show @ 1pm
Hope to see you all there!
Welcome Back Everyone! Hope your summer was relaxing and restful! Here are a couple of bullet points to be aware of as you make your transition back.
- Supplies for each class are listed on the blog. The links are at the top of the page. PLEASE HAVE THEM BY NEXT WEEK!
- Select Choir Auditions will be during the 2nd week of school. Please look at the Select Choir page and the music bulletin board for more information
- Variety Show Tryouts will be in October. Information will be on the music bulletin board
- Shrek The Musical Auditions will be in November. Audition Packets will be made available in October. All information will be provided at the informational meeting. The show is for 7-12th graders.
- CASMA Auditions (for chorus) will be recorded in the same fashion as we did last year. We will learn something quick, record it, and be done.
- Area All State (Sarah Stewart and Andy Hanaburgh)- Forms need to be filled out and returned to me BEFORE THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL IS OVER. See me Immediately.
Everything I missed will be relayed in the first couple days of school. Looking forward to seeing you all again!
There will be a meeting on Monday June 6th to discuss next year’s musical. all 6-8th graders should report down during 7th period and all 9-11th graders should report during 8th period.
The musical will be revealed as well as other important information regarding the show! See you there!
There will be a meeting on June 2nd during 8th period to discuss next year’s musical in Mr. Cerullo’s Room.
This meeting will be for all 6-11th graders and we will reveal what next year’s musical will be! Make sure you’re there if you are interested in being a participant on stage or off!